Facilitated by Glen Elm Church of Christ, the Regina Christmas Wish List has been serving our great city since 2008.
This creative venture hangs on three simple acts:
- Read a story.
- Give a gift.
- Touch a life.
The project works like this:
- Local organizations, working with the impoverished and marginalized of our city, identify clients within their circles.
- Volunteers conduct interviews to learn about these individuals and families.
- Interviews are then turned into concise stories.
- Stories and Wish List requests are posted to our website.
- Supportive media spread the word.
- Involved citizens do the same through their social media.
- Caring citizens visit the website.
- They read stories.
- They pledge gifts.
- They purchase gifts (new items only).
- They deliver gifts to Glen Elm Church of Christ by 4 PM on December 21.
- Gifts are forwarded on to partnering organizations, who place them in the hands of the clients they identified in the first place.
- Everyone has a merrier Christmas!
To join in, START READING STORIES.
For more information, CONTACT US.